Of late have I have written much about peace between nations and friendship between the races of mankind. In so doing, I wish not to be misunderstood: „Si vis pacem, para bellum“ is neither a musty old adage nor a cliché, but rather a timeless truth. Thus he who first makes an Olympic push for peace must, if peace be denied him, pen his Articles of War and raise the sword of his voice in declaration of Total War.
I pray for peace, but am not pacifistic. (Indeed, I know well that doctrinal pacifism leads to war, and is used as a dialectical warmongering trick by the Jews.) Were peace the reality, I would wish not for war; but reality is not to be defied with mere wishes and unanswered prayers! Whereas to-day, not only is war a reality: The War never ended, and is approaching its final phase. Thus though many of my writings are in the spirit of Bach, I lay forth hereby five important points to be understood in the spirit of Arminius—realizing indeed that these two are not only of one blood, but of one principle.
This being the multimedia age, I will first set the proper tone with this most inspiring video which I found on the Net. It echoes to me the spirit of the hero who is still overall the second-greatest German leader in history—and who himself showed none of the misplaced mercy with which the Führer graced the BEF at Dunkirk:
Heil to the Leader who made of Roman Legions XVII, XVIII, and XIX an historic object example of what fate must befall aliens who come not in peace and friendship, but dare set a hostile foot on the soil of the Fatherland—whether considering Roman enslavers intruding on German soil at Teutoberg Forest, or to-day, an alien army now just commencing its campaign of rape and pillage throughout the greater Aryan Fatherland, Europa itself.
Whereupon with neither fear of controversy, nor pretense at speaking for anyone other than myself and the gods of peace, war, and justice, it is imperative for the sake of all that is good and beautiful in this world that I declare the following essential truths:
- You cannot have Bach without also having Arminius; and you do not deserve Bach, if you do not honour Arminius. They are two sides to the same coin; for high culture cannot exist without freedom, and freedom cannot exist without the warrior spirit. It is neither accident nor contradiction that the nexus of musical, artistic, literary, mathematical, and scientific creativity in Europe, the so-called „Land of Poets and Philosophers“, was also the fountainhead of Saxon blood and the home of the Prussian militarism descended straight from the Teutonic Knights: Germany.
- As goes Germany, so goes Europe; and as goes Europe, so goes the world. Without any disrespect for other European nationalities or for Axis comrades outside Europe, it is a simple reality that the same Großdeutschland which once upon a time protected Europe from the same Mongolian hordes as were thrown back from Japan by the original kamikaze, has been the singular pivot of European and thus global events since 1914. To-day, Europa is destroyed, because Germany is destroyed. Europa will awaken, when Germany awakens. But Europa will die, if Germany dies. And the rest of the world will die with Europa.
- In a world where evil exists, love implies as its consequence a hatred for such evil as would destroy people and things beloved. If a thug were to invade your home, rape your wife (or you if you are a woman), slit your children’s throats, and burn down your house atop their corpses, then the magnitude of your hatred for that thug would be a mathematical measure of your love for your own family. Moreover if you failed to evince for that thug a total, violent, and merciless hatred, you would thus prove yourself to be a horrible person unworthy of living. And the same principle applies in the large to your racial family and the home of its national soils.
- The unification of Europe has been an inevitability for the past hundred years. It is not a mystical inevitability, nor one borne of some hand-waving pseudohistorical principle, but rather a product of the simple fact that closely related peoples within the confined space of a moderately sized continent must unite when technology reduces the distance of time and space. Once upon a time, a youth from Munich might find Berlin to be as if on the opposite side of the world; but in the age of planes, trains, and automobiles, of telephone, telegraph, and Internet, Paris is a close neighbour of Berlin, and London is three city blocks from Moscow. Given such a closeness plus expanding populations, insufficient racial and cultural differences exist (or at least, did exist before recent mass-invasions) to prevent the aforestated forces from pulling Europe together as one. (This analysis excludes the downfall of princes and the end of dynastic fiefdoms, which is a large topic in itself.)
- With the uniting of Europe inevitable, in the mid-twentieth century there was but a single decision which would, in the long term, determine all else on the global stage: German or Jew? Was the uniting of Europe to be Hitlerian—whether through cultural and economic leadership-by-example, as would have been inevitable had the War not been forced; or through the military reorganization of Europe, an enterprise undertaken by Germany from circa 1942 onwards? Or was the uniting of Europe to be Jewish—the Europe of „multiculturalism“; the European Union of Coudenhove-Kalergi (who though not himself known to be Jewish, described the Jews as the new „spiritual aristocracy“ of Europe); the Europe announced in that Barbara Lerner Spectre video you have seen twenty times on Jewtube? The catastrophic defeat of Germany already determined in favour of the latter (see again Nr. 2). Nearly four generations later, and at a time when alien armies have already been strategically distributed in compact masses throughout Europe, the decision cannot be reversed without an extraordinary struggle.
Know ye well the foregoing, and know also this: In the face of such evil as smothers the whole globe to-day, he who would ask of the gods so noble a gift as peace, must first pray of them total victory and prove himself worthy of it.
HEIL ARMIN, UND HEIL HITLER!